Now in its 4th Year!
Love your car. Love to drive
Start Your Engines!
Join the rally from Victoria to Campbell River
Saturday May 2, 2015
We are excited to visit
Your entry fee of $600 per car (based on 2 people, driver & navigator) includes:
- A tax receipt sent to all participants
- Driver's meeting kick-off at Vancouver Island Brewery
- Wine tasting at 40 Knots Vineyard & Estate Winery
- TWO night's accommodation in an ocean view room at Painter's Lodge
- Arrival reception including drinks & appetizers
- A delicious dinner prepared exclusively for our event
- A selection of Silent Auction items to bid on
- And, of course, lunch mid-Island
This year we are pleased to be hosted by Pacific Prime at the Beach Club in Parksville.
PLEASE NOTE: An ocean view room is included as the standard with your registration. Once registered for the event you will need to contact Painter's Lodge directly to arrange exactly which room you would like and any additional activities such as a spa package at April Point, round of golf or fishing. If you choose to upgrade from a standard room an upgrade fee may be applicable depending on your lodging choice. If you have questions you are welcome to contact We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation before confirming your reservation at Painter's Lodge.
Painter's Lodge Contact:
Corporate & Tour Sales
Oak Bay Marine Group
1327 Beach Drive, Victoria, B.C. V8S 2N4
(D) 250.370.6503 (T) 800.663.7090, Ext. 6526 (F) 250.598.1361
(E) email@example.com (W) www.obmg.com
2015 Registration Options (Deadline April 1, 2015)
- Online using your credit card (a service fee will apply for this option)
- A cheque for $600 (made payable to We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation) sent to:
We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation
707-828 Rupert Terrace
Victoria, BC V8W 0A7
Or if you are considering joining us but are still uncertain you may reserve your spot with a $100 deposit which will apply towards your $600 registration fee at the event deadline, April 1, 2014. If you have made your deposit and are unable to attend you will receive a tax receipt for the full amount of the deposit. Payment in full may be made at any time up until April 27, 2015.
- If more convenient cash or cheque payment may also be hand delivered to:
We Care Home Health Services
2631B Douglas St. Victoria
And if you simply can't join us but love the idea of Rally 4 Memories, the drive for deme (including silent auction items) and our charitable activities are gratefully accepted and receipted accordingly. Sponsorship
opportunities are also available.
Rally 4 Memories, the drive for dementia is a poker run car rally from Victoria to Campbell River to raise funds in support of the We
Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation.
Rally day you will enjoy the scenic drive up Island with a tasty lunch hosted by
Pacific Prime Steak & Chop Restaurant at the Beach Club in Parksville. The adventure continues after lunch as you head up the island to Campbell River and your final destination, Painter's Lodge for 2 nights of leisure.
The Driver's Meeting (providing instructions for the day) hosted by Vancouver Island Brewery as well as various stops including 40 Knots Vineyard & Estate Winery along the way will allow you to connect with fellow car enthusiasts and collect your winning poker cards. Prizes will be awarded for the top three poker hands.
The We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation is a Victoria based independent Canadian Registered Charity founded in May 2006. We support caregivers of those with Alzheimer's disease or related dementia. In doing so we fund, administer and/or market programs and services that:
- Make a difference in the day to day lives of caregivers and their loved ones, often a life partner or parent
- Are not currently available through statutory assistance but complement that already existing within the community
Thereby easing the burden of care giving - one family at a time.
Thank you to our hosts!
And a special thanks to Vancouver Island Brewery and 40 Knots Vineyard & Estate Winery as you will be able to purchase product or bid on silent auction items to be enjoyed once settled in your weekend retreat at Painter's Lodge.
Driver's Meeting Host
Wine Tasting host
Click to view 2014 photos: