Printer Friendly Version
Back by popular demand for a 3rd Year!
With Feature Sponsors
Love your car. Love to drive
Start Your Engines!
Join the rally from Victoria to Tofino
Saturday April 26, 2014
We are excited to return to
This year you have the luxury of choosing the accommodation right for you!
- Relax in the comforts of your room or suite at the Lodge at the Headlands.
- Enjoy your very own cabin (sharing with friends is optional).
- Keep it more rustic in one of the cozy rooms at the Lodge at the Beach.
Your entry fee of $600 per car (based on 2 people, driver & navigator) includes:
- A tax receipt sent to all participants
- Driver's meeting kick-off at Philip Nyren Menswear, Womenswear
- TWO night's accommodation (standard room) of your choice at Middle Beach in Tofino
- Arrival reception including drinks & appetizers
- A delicious dinner prepared exclusively for our event
- Live Auction of an elegant TAG Heuer timepiece donated by feature sponsors Lugaro Jewellers & TAG Heuer
- Breakfast at the Lodge each morning
- And, of course, lunch mid-Island
This year we are pleased to be hosted by
Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa & Resort in Parksville.
Driver's Meeting Launch Party the morning of Sat Apr 26 hosted by
Philip Nyren Menswear Womenswear
Pre-register today with We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation
250-920-9573 | email@example.com
To secure your registration please send a cheque for $100 (made payable to We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation) to:
We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation
707-828 Rupert Terrace
Victoria, BC, V8W 0A7
This $100 deposit will apply towards your $600 registration fee at the event deadline, March 31, 2014 . If you have made your deposit and are unable to attend you will receive a tax donation receipt for the full amount of the deposit.
PLEASE NOTE: Included with this year’s registration are a number of standard rooms at both the ‘At the Beach’ and ‘Headlands’ Lodges. More details here... Two room cabins may also qualify if sharing with friends/fellow rally participants. Once registered for the event you will need to contact Middle Beach Lodge directly to arrange your accommodation. If you choose to upgrade from a standard room to a deluxe room, suite or private cabin an upgrade fee may be applicable depending on your lodging choice. If you have questions you are welcome to contact us at We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation before confirming your reservation at Middle Beach.
Middle Beach Lodge
Call toll free: 1-866-725-2900
And if you just simply can't join us but love the idea of Rally 4 Memories, the drive for dementia, donations in support of the event and our charitable activities are gratefully accepted and receipted accordingly. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
If more convenient cash or cheque payment may also be hand delivered to:
We Care Home Health Services
2631B Douglas St. Victoria
Rally 4 Memories, the Drive for Dementia is a poker run car rally from Victoria to Tofino to raise funds in support of the We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation.
This year we are pleased to welcome feature sponsors Lugaro Jewellers & TAG HEUER. Lugaro & TAG HEUER, well known for their quality & exquisite taste, have generously donated an elegant
TAG HEUER timepiece to be auctioned off at Rally 4 Memories.
Rally day you will enjoy the scenic drive up Island with a tasty lunch hosted by the Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa & Resort in Parksville. The adventure continues after lunch to your final destination, Middle Beach Lodge for 2 exclusive nights of leisure.
The Driver's Meeting (providing instructions for the day) hosted by Philip Nyren Menswear, Womenswear as well as various stops along the way will allow you to connect with fellow car enthusiasts and collect your winning poker cards. Prizes will be awarded for the top three poker hands.
We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation...
The We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation is an independent Canadian Registered Charity founded in May 2006. We support caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia. In doing so we fund, administer and/or market programs and services that:
- Make a difference in the day to day lives of caregivers and their loved ones, often a life partner or parent
- Are not currently available through statutory assistance but complement that already existing within the community
Thereby easing the burden of care giving - one family at a time.
Funds raised from the car rally will go to enhance and expand:
- Project Lifesaver of Greater Victoria, a technology based wander location and recovery program for seniors with dementia dedicated to bringing loved ones home!
- Arts & Alzheimer's, an art and music participation program for seniors with dementia living at home with their caregivers stimulating minds... supporting caregivers.
- As well as new program/service initiatives such as the Friendship Connection Companion Program
Thank you to all our participants and sponsors
for making Rally 4 Memories, the drive for dementia, 2013 a huge success!
Thank you to
Our Victoria sponsor Philip Nyren Menswear Womenswear for hosting an awesome Rally Driver's Meeting Launch Party Saturday morning April 20, 2013 including browsing, socializing and refreshment.
We Care Home Health Services for providing a delicious morning repast of coffee and confections.
Quality Inn Bayside Bistro & Lounge
for our mid-island lunch buffet in
And to 2013 destination sponsor Middle Beach Lodge for hosting two fabulous days/nights of relaxing, recreating and feasting on fresh caught halibut, home baked cookies, cinnamon rolls and croissants in our very own secluded, private, cozy Rally 4 Memories retreat.
A special thank you to all those who donated door prizes.
Gift Certificates for:
A round of golf for 4 including 2 carts sponsored by