Celebrating 5 Years!
Love your car. Love to drive
Start Your Engines!
Join the rally from Victoria to Up-Island
Saturday May 21, 2016
We can't wait to go back to
Your entry fee of $600 per car (based on 2 people, driver & navigator) includes:
- A tax receipt sent to all participants
- Driver's meeting kick-off at Max Furniture in Victoria
- Wine tasting at Cherry Point Estate Wines in Cobble Hill
- Spirit tasting at Shelter Point Distillery in Campbell River
- TWO night's accommodation in an ocean view room at Painter’s Lodge
- Arrival reception including drinks & appetizers
- A delicious dinner prepared exclusively for our event
- A selection of Silent Auction items to bid on
- And, of course, lunch mid-Island. This year we are pleased to be hosted by Smoke'N Water in Nanoose Bay.
PLEASE NOTE: An ocean view room is included as the standard with your registration. Once registered for the event you will need to contact Painter's Lodge directly to arrange exactly which room you would like and any additional activities such as a spa package at April Point, round of golf or fishing. If you choose to upgrade from a standard room an upgrade fee may be applicable depending on your lodging choice. If you have questions you are welcome to contact We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation before confirming your reservation at Painter's Lodge.
Painter’s Lodge Contact
Corporate & Tour Sales
Oak Bay Marine Group
1327 Beach Drive, Victoria, B.C. V8S 2N4
(D) 250.370.6503 (T) 800.663.7090, Ext. 6526 (F) 250.598.1361
(E) email@example.com (W) www.obmg.com
2016 Registration Options (Deadline April 1, 2016)
- Online using your credit card - Eventbrite (a service fee will apply for this option)
- A cheque for $600 (made payable to We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation) sent to:
We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation
707-828 Rupert Terrace Victoria, BC V8W 0A7
Or if you are considering joining us but are still uncertain you may reserve your spot with a $100 deposit which will apply towards your $600 registration fee at the event deadline, April 1, 2016. If you have made your deposit and are unable to attend you will receive a tax receipt for the full amount of the deposit. Payment in full may be made at any time up until April 27, 2016.
- If more convenient cash or cheque payment may also be hand delivered to:
We Care Home Health Services
2631B Douglas St. Victoria
And if you simply can't join us but love the idea of Rally 4 Memories, the drive for dementia, donations in support of the event (including silent auction items) and our charitable activities are gratefully accepted and receipted accordingly. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Thank you to our hosts!
Drivers Meeting Host
Poker Stop Host
Poker Stop Host
Rally 4 Memories, the drive for dementia is a poker run car rally from Victoria to Campbell River to raise funds in support of the We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation.
Rally day you will enjoy the scenic drive up Island with a tasty lunch hosted by Smoke’N Water in Nanoose Bay. The adventure continues after lunch as you head up the island to Campbell River and your final destination, Painter’s Lodge for 2 nights of leisure.
The Driver's Meeting (providing instructions for the day) hosted by Max Furniture as well as various stops along the way will allow you to connect with fellow car enthusiasts and collect your winning poker cards. Prizes will be awarded for the top three poker hands.
The We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation is a Victoria based independent Canadian Registered Charity. We support caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia. In doing so we establish, fund, administer and/or market programs and services that:
- Make a difference in the day to day lives of persons with dementia, their caregivers (often a life partner or adult child) and families.
- Are not currently available through other means or statutory assistance complementing but not duplicating what already exists within the community.
Thereby easing the burden of care giving - one family at a time.
The focus of the Foundation is to assist the 70% of people with Alzheimer Disease or related dementia that live at home cared for by family or friends, encouraging independence, supporting aging in place, fighting loneliness and isolation.
Thank You to our Hosts & Sponsors for 2015
Vancouver Island Brewery hosted a lively Rally Driver's Meeting
Launch Party Saturday morning May 2, 2015
and bidding on many exciting silent auction items.
Thank you also to Empire Donuts and 2% Jazz Coffee
for our morning treats.
Thank You to our Destination Hosts
Pacific Prime Steak & Chop at the Beach Club for providing our
mid-island lunch buffet in Parksville.
40 Knots Estate Winery & Vineyard for their beautiful location and product.
And 2015 destination host Painter’s Lodge for
two fabulous days/nights of relaxing and recreating by the Oceanside.
Thank You to all who donated
auction items and door prizes.
And a special Thank You to
We Care Home Support Services
for being our Rally 4 Memories drop point.
Click to view 2014 photos: