Thank you to all our participants and sponsors
for making Rally 4 Memories, the drive for dementia, 2013 a huge success!
Thank you to
Our Victoria sponsor Philip Nyren Menswear Womenswear for hosting an awesome Rally Driver's Meeting Launch Party Saturday morning April 20, 2013 including browsing, socializing and refreshment.
We Care Home Health Services for providing a delicious morning repast of coffee and confections.
Quality Inn Bayside Bistro & Lounge
for our mid-island lunch buffet in
And to 2013 destination sponsor Middle Beach Lodge for hosting two fabulous days/nights of relaxing, recreating and feasting on fresh caught halibut, home baked cookies, cinnamon rolls and croissants in our very own secluded, private, cozy Rally 4 Memories retreat.
A special thank you to all those who donated door prizes.
Gift Certificates for:
A round of golf for 4 including 2 carts sponsored by
We can't wait to do it all again next year! We hope you will join in the fun.
Your entry fee of $600 per car (based on 2 occupants) includes:
- Driver's Meeting Launch Party the morning of the event
- TWO night's accommodation on the west coast
- A delicious dinner prepared just for our event
- Breakfast each morning
- And, of course, lunch mid-Island
Love your car. Love to drive
Start Your Engines!
Join the rally from Victoria to Tofino
Pre-register today with We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation
To secure your registration please send a cheque for $100 (made payable to We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation) to:
250-920-9573 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation
707-828 Rupert Terrace
Victoria, BC, V8W 0A7
This $100 deposit will apply towards your $600 registration fee at the event deadline, March 31, 2014 . If you have made your deposit and are unable to attend you will receive a tax donation receipt for the full amount of the deposit.
And if you just simply can't join us but love the idea of Rally 4 Memories, the drive for dementia, donations in support of the event and our charitable activities are gratefully accepted and receipted accordingly.
Rally 4 Memories, the Drive for Dementia is a poker run car rally from Victoria to Tofino to raise funds in support of the We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation.
You will enjoy the scenic drive up Island with a tasty lunch hosted mid island. The adventure continues after lunch to your final destination, the West Coast, and 2 exclusive nights set aside for your leisure.
The Driver's Meeting (providing instructions for the day) as well as various stops along the way will allow you to connect with fellow car enthusiasts and collect your winning poker cards. Prizes will be awarded for the top three poker hands.
We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation...
The We Rage We Weep Alzheimer Foundation is an independent Canadian Registered Charity founded in May 2006. We support caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia. In doing so we fund, administer and/or market programs and services that:
- Make a difference in the day to day lives of caregivers and their loved ones, often a life partner or parent
- Are not currently available through statutory assistance but complement that already existing within the community
Thereby easing the burden of care giving - one family at a time.
Funds raised from the car rally will go to enhance and expand:
- Project Lifesaver of Greater Victoria, a technology based wander location and recovery program for seniors with dementia dedicated to bringing loved ones home!
- Arts & Alzheimer's, an art and music participation program for seniors with dementia living at home with their caregivers stimulating minds... supporting caregivers.
- As well as new program/service initiatives such as the Friendship Connection Companion Program